As your career coach, I will support you to get more out of life by assisting you to pursue the career you desire, providing you with the key skills to conquer the application process, ace the interview and work your dream role.
Putting your needs first, we will work together to create a tailored and individualised plan.
This is for you if you already have a job and wish to extend your career or if you are looking for your dream role.
I have 25 years experience helping people who are disadvantaged, identify with a disability or have a health condition or injury, to gain ongoing employment, re-join the workplace or find a new role.Book your free 30 minute discovery session now!
ACHIEVE YOUR CAREER DREAM
We will work together to find:
- Work that matches your abilities and skills
- Work that reflects your interests and goals
Top tips to assist your job seeking
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
I will work with you to:
- Tailor a program that will focus on your strengths and build upon your existing talents, focusing on those skills that employers are looking for.
- Take into consideration your individual situation and circumstances
- Discuss potential careers and job pathways based on your interests, skills and experience.
- Set your employment goals
- Prepare a stand out resume
- Develop interview skills through coaching and provision of interview tips
- Make the leap into your new role with support
- Build strategies to get you through those first few weeks of your new job that often may be stressful and challenging
- Celebrate your successful outcomes
You can realise your dream job and create a bright future. I love helping people and will be with you every step of the way.
I specialised in working with the following clients:
- people with a disabilty or workplace injury
- long term unemployed
- first time job seekers
- return to work parents
- job seeking after a career break
For information on services individualised to NDIS participants, visit our NDIS Employment Coaching page.Book your complimentary 30 minute career coaching consultation now!
Find the right job with some career coaching
Fiona has experience assisting people with disabilities to find jobs. With her own experience overcoming challenges in her life, she can assist you with overcoming the challenges you face with landing your dream job.